Resetting Quantity Control Valve Adaptive Values
This procedure will allow a technician to retrieve and clear the Quantity Control Valve adaptive values. The stored values should be reset ONLY when a Quantity Control Valve replacement has occurred.
Reset as follows:
- Install and connect DDDL 7.0.
- Navigate to the “Service Routines” panel
- Click on the “Actions” tab located at the top of the screen.
- Click on the tab labeled “Fuel System” and then “Replace Quantity Control Valve”.
- The dialog box that appears shows the current quantity control valve adaptive values, and the ability to reset the values.
Note: Only reset the values if the quantity control valve is being replaced.
- Click the button “Reset Learned Data” to clear the counter.
|DD15 Fuel System Technician's Guide - DDC-SVC-MAN-0037|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|