Section 6.2 Charge Pressure/Temperature Sensor
Charge Pressure/Temperature Sensor
Perform the following procedures for removal and installation of the charge pressure/temperature sensor.
Charge Pressure/Temperature Sensor Removal
Remove the charge pressure/temperature sensor as follows:
- Apply the parking brakes, shut down the engine, and chock the rear tires. Tilt the hood.
To avoid injury before starting and running the engine, ensure the vehicle is parked on a level surface, parking brake is set, and the wheels are blocked.
- Remove the #2 cylinder head cover.
- Disconnect the electrical connector.
- Remove the fasteners that attach the pressure/temperature sensor, then remove the sensor.
Charge Pressure/Temperature Sensor Installation
Install the charge pressure/temperature sensor as follows:
- Install the pressure/temperature sensor. Tighten the fasteners 10 N·m (7 lb·ft).
- Connect the electrical connector.
- Install the #2 cylinder head cover.
- Lower the hood and remove the chocks from the rear tires.