SPN 4226/FMI 0
This diagnosis is typically turbocharger compressor inlet differential pressure too high (Low Box).
High Differential Pressure Check
Check as follows:
- Check entire air intake system for leaks, restrictions or damage.
- If leaks or damage are found, repair as necessary. Refer to "22.214.171.124 Verify Repairs" .
- If no leaks or damage is found, go to the next step.
- Disconnect the Inlet Air Delta P Sensor.
- Inspect the Inlet Air Delta P Sensor harness connector for bent, corroded or spread pins.
- If connector pin damage is found, repair as necessary. Refer to "126.96.36.199 Verify Repairs" .
- If no pin damage is found, go to the next step.
- Inspect the Inlet Air Delta P Sensor pressure tubes for leaks, kinks or restrictions.
Verify repairs as follows:
- Turn ignition OFF.
- Reconnect any electrical connections that were disconnected to perform the diagnosis.
- Clear codes with DDDL 7.0 or latest version.
- Start and bring engine up to operating temperature (over 140°F/60°C).
- Verify operation is satisfactory and no warning lamps illuminate. If warning lamps illuminate, troubleshoot the codes. If assistance is required, call the Detroit Diesel Customer Support Center at 313–592–5800.
|EPA07 MBE 4000 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE568|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|