Description of PID 102 – Turbo Boost Pressure Outside of Normal Operating Range
PID 102 indicates that the PLD-MR has detected turbo boost pressure operating outside of the normal range.
The diagnostic condition is typically:
- Boost Pressure High (102 00)
- Boost Pressure Low (102 01)
- Boost Pressure Sensor Data Erratic (102 02)
- Boost Pressure Sensor Open Circuit (102 03)
- Boost Pressure Sensor Short to Ground (102 04)
Boost pressure is monitored by the turbo boost air combination sensor installed in the intake manifold. See Figure "Turbo Boost Air Combination Sensor" .
|MBE 900/4000 Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE422|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|