Troubleshooting Flash Code 75
The following procedure will troubleshoot Flash Code 75, PID 168/FMI 0 or SID 211/FMI 0.
Perform the following steps to troubleshoot high voltage.
- Turn ignition ON.
- Plug in the diagnostic tool.
- Read logged codes.
- If any codes other than 168/0 are received, service the other codes first.
- If code 168/0 and no other codes are logged, the voltage to the ECM/ECU is too high. Check batteries and/or vehicle charging system.
- If code 211/0 is logged, refer to "80 Vehicle Interface Harness" , Vehicle Interface Harness.
- If code 232/0 is logged, refer to "79 Engine Harness" , Engine Harness.
Note: Also indicates the sensor supply voltage is too high.
|Series 60 DDEC V Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE570|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|