This code typically means the air mass flow is too low.
Low Air Mass Flow Check
Check as follows:
- Check for multiple codes.
- If any other fault codes are present, repair them first.
- If only 132/1 is present, go to the next step.
- Perform pressure check/visual inspection of the following and repair as necessary.
- Plugged inlet air filters
- Charge air cooler leaks
- Leaking intake manifold
- Exhaust leaks/plugging
|EPA07 Series 60 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE567|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|