SPN 2629/FMI 20
This condition is typically temperature too high from the turbo outlet.
Check as follows:
- Inspect the turbocharger outlet plumbing and charge air cleaner for blockage, leaks or cracks. Repair as necessary
- Turn the ignition ON (key ON, engine OFF).
- Perform the turbo hysterisis test.
- Disconnect the Turbo Compressor Out Temperature Sensor.
Verify repairs as follows:
- Turn ignition OFF.
- Reconnect any electrical connections that were disconnected to perform the diagnosis.
- Clear codes with DDDL 7.0 or latest version.
- Start and bring engine up to operating temperature (over 140°F/60°C).
- Verify operation is satisfactory and no warning lamps illuminate. If warning lamps illuminate, troubleshoot the codes. If assistance is required, call the Detroit Diesel Customer Support Center at 313–592–5800.
|EPA07 Series 60 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE567|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|