SPN 3695/FMI 9
This fault is typically one of the following:
- DPF Regen Inhibit Switch message stopped arriving
- DPF Regen Force Switch message stopped arriving
Missing DPF Regen Inhibit Switch or Force Switch Message Check
Check as follows:
- Check for multiple codes:
- If CPC SPN 168/FMI 0/14/18 (Battery Voltage) are present troubleshoot and repair these first.
- If MCM SPN 625/FMI 9 is present, troubleshoot and repair the CAN line.
- If only a “J1939 Error” fault is present, go to step 2 .
- Has the CPC been recently reprogrammed?
- If yes, check the proper configuration of the CPC.
- If no, connect ServiceLink to determine which modules are configured for the vehicle and their communication status. Once this is done, follow the appropriate module communication troubleshooting procedures for the affected module.
|EPA07 Series 60 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE567|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|