Water in Exhaust
Check as follows:
- Does the vehicle have a vertical exhaust and stack?
- If yes, go to the next step.
- If no, check for coolant loss.
- If the vehicle has been in a heavy rain situation, check the ATS to see if it contains water.
- If the ATS does contain water, call the Detroit Diesel Customer Support Center at 313–592–5800.
- If the ATS does not contain water, check for internal coolant loss. Refer to "11.1 Improper Engine Coolant Level" .
|EPA07 DD15 Troubleshooting Guide - DDC-SVC-MAN-0029|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|