Air Intake Preheater
Air Intake Preheater Removal
Remove air intake preheater as follows:
- Remove the hex nut, washer, and wiring-harness connector from the intake air preheater. See Figure
"Intake Air Preheater Removal"
1. Intake Manifold Inlet Pipe (cold air)
3. Intake Air Preheater
4. Wiring Harness
Figure 1. Intake Air Preheater Removal
- Remove four bolts securing the intake air preheater to the intake manifold inlet pipe. Remove the preheater.
- Remove the gasket from the intake air preheater and discard.
Intake Air Preheater Installation
Install intake air preheater as follows:
- Place a new gasket on the intake air preheater.
- Insert the intake air preheater in the intake manifold inlet pipe and install with four bolts.
- Place the wiring-harness connector on the right-hand terminal of the intake air preheater. Secure the connector with the washer and hex nut.
|MBE 900 Service Manual - 6SE414|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|