The operating advantages offered by the MBE Electronic Engine Control are:
- Has effective protection of engine from overloading.
- Engine parameters are easily set for particular applications.
- Integrated backup computer keeps engine operational if main computer fails.
- Engine continues to operate if CAN connection is interrupted.
- Warning signals are issued in critical states.
- Electronic fault store reduces costs of service.
|MBE 900/4000 Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE422|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|