Low Fuel Pressure
Check for Low Fuel Pressure causing a Stall condition as follows:
- Turn the ignition on, crank the engine over, and check the DDR or DDDL for fuel pressure.
- If the fuel pressure is above 94 psia (649 kPa-a) (CNG) or above 74 psia (511 kPa-a) (LNG), then troubleshoot the PSV operation. Refer to "2.6.1 PSV Operation Check"
- If there is no fuel pressure or the fuel pressure is below 94 psia (649 kPa-a) (CNG) or 74 psia (511 kPa-a) (LNG), then check the operation of the Low Pressure Fuel Shut-Off Valve. Refer to "2.5.1 Low Pressure Fuel Shut-Off Valve Check"
- If the engine still stalls, check the Fuel System. Refer to "2.5 Fuel System"
- If the engine no longer stalls, troubleshooting is done.