SPN 132/FMI 14
This diagnosis is typically Air Mass Adaptation exceeded limits.
Note: Fault may occur if an air mass adaptation was not performed if any of the following components have been changed.
- MCM reprogrammed or replaced
- Single-stage turbo
- Inlet Air Delta P Sensor
- Systec Sensor (attached to turbo, hoses from Inlet Air Delta P are attached)
- Intake Manifold Pressure/Temperature Sensor
- Turbo Inlet Pressure/Temperature Sensor
- Turbo Outlet Temp Sensor (MBE 900 only)
- Turbo inlet elbow
- Air inlet piping (FLC parts if part number has been revised)
Air Mass Adaptation Using DDDL 7.0
Check as follows:
- Inspect entire Intake Air System and exhaust system checking (including turbo seals) for leaks. If leaks are found, repair as necessary; go to step 2 .
- Connect DDDL 7.0.
- Start the engine and bring coolant temperature above 140°F/60°C.
- Execute the Air Mass Adaptation Service routine.
|EPA07 MBE 4000 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE568|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|