SPN 103/FMI 0
This diagnosis is typically turbocharger speed below threshold (Low Box).
Low Speed Check (Low Box)
Check as follows:
- Inspect the entire air intake system for leaks and/or restrictions.
- Connect to DDDL 7.0
- Turn the ignition ON (key On, engine OFF).
- Perform the DDDL Turbo Hysteresis Test.
Verify repairs as follows:
- Turn ignition OFF.
- Reconnect any electrical connections that were disconnected to perform the diagnosis.
- Clear codes with DDDL 7.0 or latest version.
- Start and bring engine up to operating temperature (over 140°F/60°C).
- Verify operation is satisfactory and no warning lamps illuminate. If warning lamps illuminate, troubleshoot the codes. If assistance is required, call the Detroit Diesel Customer Support Center at 313–592–5800.
|EPA07 Series 60 DDEC VI Troubleshooting Guide - 6SE567|
|Generated on 10-13-2008|