Start with the Menu Selection screen.
- Select PRO-LINK and ENTER.
- Go up to SNAPSHOT and ENTER.
- Go down to DATA UPDATE RATE and ENTER.
- Type in NEW RATE and ENTER (.0 to 9.9 seconds), (90 frames will be recorded).
- Up to TRIGGER SETUP and ENTER.
- Select TRIGGER SOURCE and ENTER:
- Any Numeric Key
- Any code
- Specific PID
- Specific SID
- Adjust TRIGGER POINT: NO, or select YES and ENTER; change trigger point with RT/LT arrow keys. ENTER.
- WAITING FOR TRIGGER. When ready to take SNAPSHOT, apply the trigger. ANY NUMERIC KEY overrides all other triggers.
- PROCESSING TRIGGER; Filling remaining frames (90 frames max). When all frames are filled, the first three lines of the TRIGGER FRAME, T, will display.
- To do SNAPSHOT after setup is done, do items 1, 2, and 8 only, or go to QUICK TRIGGER and ENTER.
- SNAPSHOT DATA stays stored in Pro-Link memory as long as the DDR remains powered up.